Icon manager for changing icons displayed on Android devices
- Category Personalization
- Program license Free
- Version v1.5
- Size 1 MB
- Works under: Android
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.ash.axndxuniconssystemui
Axndx Technologies Pvt. Ltd., #21, Shirin Chambers, 2nd Floor, Stoneland Tower, Opp. Service Bus Stand, Mangaluru – 575001, Karnataka, India
• BUG FIX: ICONS GETTING SMALLER AFTER APPLYING THEM ON REBOOT IS NOW FIXED.
• FORCE CLOSE FIX: LARGE ICONS/MASKS CAUSING MORE MEMORY CONSUMPTION ARE BLOCKED NOW. REPLACEMENT ICONS' SIZE IS NOW LIMITED TO 75KB.
• RE-WRITTEN APP LOADING MECHANISM, NOW APPS LOAD FASTER THAN PREVIOUS VERSIONS.
• ADDED BATCH SAVE OPTION, NOW YOU CAN SAVE ALL ICONS WITH A SINGLE CLICK.
• REMOVED SMALL VISUAL GLITCHES ON MASKS LIST.
NOTE: IT IS RECOMMENDED TO CLEAR APP DATA BEFORE INSTALLING THIS VERSION.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES: Allows an application to call killBackgroundProcesses(String).
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.